Friday, November 7, 2008

Gone fishin'


This blog is now officially closed to new posts...but not to comments! Please leave comments here, or anywhere else on the blog.

It's been an honor, and an education, to have been a citizen blogger throughout this campaign. I will continue to stay involved with my government, and I hope you will as well.

I hope to be at the inaugural, singing my heart out in a glee club of 500 long-time Obama supporters. Hopefully it will come to pass!

THANK YOU, everyone!

3 comments:

KevOnLeTrail said...

Elise,

Thank you so much for all your hard work, and thank you for supporting ours!

Wish you all the best and hope you're able to join us in DC for the inauguration. Incredible times we're living!

-Kevin

Betty Carlson said...

Elise, I have been following your blogs for months and participating in all of the polls. I don't know if I ever left a comment because it didn't seem like "that type of blog" but I just want to thank you for all of your hard work. You really helped me keep up on the election and support Barack in a small way, other than the financial support I gave, because I am an American living overseas so it was difficult to be physically involved in the campaign.

Bravo to you, bravo to Barack and bravo to the USA!

Unknown said...

Great Blog. YES YOU DID, Elise.